basket:

items:
price:

At the centre of Farmington's village green is the former pumphouse, built in 1874. The roof was presented by the citizens of Farmington, Connecticut, USA in July 1935 to mark their 300 year centenial. The pumphouse is still used at Christmas time, when the villagers use the downpipe to hold a Christmas Tree.

view larger image

Farmington