basket:

items:
price:

The church of St Andrews is originally Norman. The lower sections of the tower date from 1100. The church houses a copy of the 'Breeches Bible', an early protestant translation of the Bible into English. It was written by English scholars who fled to Geneva during the tyrannical reign of Queen Mary. The translation was heavily influenced by William Tyndale's work thirty-five years earlier.

view larger image

Chedworth